The term “LGH” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 120 Bolton Rd, Atherton, Manchester M46 9JZ. Our company registration number is 09888672. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LGH’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LGH Ltd and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LGH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LGH takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of LGH ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 120 Bolton Rd, Atherton, Manchester M46 9JZ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
LGH Ltd Registered in England No. 09888672
Anyone over the age of 18 who has been sent the link by an LGH UK or LGH EU employee or clicked on the link on LinkedIn can enter. By participating in our Competition, you fully agree and accept the LGH.eu Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
The Competition is only open to people aged 18 years and over.
The Competition starts at 12.01am GMT on Monday 14th December 2020 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 21st December 2020.
There will be two winners drawn at random by 12pm GMT on the day following the question from the previous day. Only winners who answer correctly will be entered into the draw.
To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to the internet and have a valid email address.
To enter, entrants must register on contest.lgh.eu and must click the authentication link each day of the Competition to gain access to that day’s question. You will only be able to answer each question once within a 60 second timeframe.
Two winners will be drawn at random at 9am GMT the following day from all users who correctly answered during the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
One entry per person per question. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
Competition not open to employees of LGH UK, LGH Central, LGH US and LGH EU.
The winner’s names (at the company’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on a banner on the Competition website content.lgh.eu.
The winners will be notified by email (where applicable) no later than 12pm GMT on the day of the draw and the delivery of the prize will be advised within that notification.
The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn or Amazon. You are providing your information to LGH EU and LGH UK, not LinkedIn.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by European law.